The following principles govern how dctap processes a CSV file. Comments are welcome in the Github issue tracker.
- Empty rows are ignored.
- Keywords are normalized to lowercase.
- The sequence of elements is normalized.
- Non-DCTAP elements are ignored unless configured.
- DCTAP elements are not repeatable.
- Some variants of element names are tolerated.
- Some element names are not allowed.
- Shapes may be declared on separate rows.
- Shape elements are set just once.
- Elements belong either to shapes or to statement templates, not both.